Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Received multiple offers!Sold
SOLD 21% over list with multiple offers! Floor View Condo in Prime West Portal Location
Located in the heart of a bustling suburban landscape is this stunning top-floor condo framing gorgeous city views. Enjoy the peaceful neighborhood feel, yet conveniently situated within close walking distance to West Portal shopping, restaurants, cafes and public transportation!
Stepping inside this residential gem, the home’s light and bright energy expands across a well-designed open layout featuring new designer-selected lighting and hardwood floors throughout most of the home. The spacious two-bedroom, one-bathroom home includes 1 car side by side garage parking, in-unit washer/dryer, private storage room and a thriving common garden area with deck, ideal for morning coffee, quiet afternoons or green-thumb weekends.
The large window-lined living room features a wood-burning fireplace and is open to the adjacent formal dining room, equally illuminated with natural light and lovely city outlooks. The space flows into the beautifully remodeled kitchen with a skylight and stainless-steel appliances rounding out the perfect common space for entertaining with family and friends. Back stairs off the kitchen lead to the garage, storage, deck and yard.
The lovely city views from the front of the home continue into the back where there are two large bedrooms and a deluxe remodeled bathroom. Both spacious bedrooms feature nicely sized closets and great light!
This highly desirable home is nicely balanced by the walker’s paradise just outside the front door. This well-maintained two-unit building with a $350/HOA is only a five-minute stroll to West Portal’s Muni station, dining and shopping with a variety of other transit options sprinkled throughout including the convenient L-line to get downtown in just 12 minutes! The L, M, K and T trains all run to West Portal’s station, making this home ideally located for the buyer who wants to take public transportation for both work and leisure commuting throughout San Francisco!
· 2 spacious bedrooms, 1 remodeled bathroom
· Light-filled upper level in well maintained 2-unit
· Flowing floor plan with hardwood floors and arched doorways
· Large living room with corner fireplace
· Inviting formal dining room with lovely city outlooks
· Bright and remodeled sky-lit kitchen opens to dining room
· Beautiful city views from the largest of the two bedrooms
· Designer-selected lighting through most of the home
· In-unit laundry and great closet space
· One-car garage parking and private storage room
· Peaceful, shared garden
· Low HOA dues only $350 per month
· Built in 1940 per tax records
· 1204 square feet per condo map
· 93 Walk Score! 1.5 blocks to L line for easy downtown commute
· L, M, K and T Muni lines all run through nearby West Portal train station
· Stroll 5 minutes to West Portal shopping, restaurants and cafes!